Chandler, AZ

Gilbert, AZ

Back Taxes Assistance

If you haven’t filed taxes in a few years you may be receiving notices from the IRS. It is time to fix this situation and get your taxes filed.

At Schneider & Stone we are able to contact the IRS on your behalf, gather documentation, and prepare the tax returns. We can help you get extensions on filing as well as replace substitute for returns (sfr) that may have been filed. Once we have all of your returns completed we can then assist in the steps of tax mitigation.

magbo system